Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year + Getting Organized

Hi there! Wow, I can't believe it's another new year already. Seems like I just got used to writing "2011". While I haven't officially formed my resolutions yet (maybe not procrastinating should be one of them?), blogging more is definitely one of them. Which goes hand-in-hand with finishing all of the projects I half-way started and getting organized around the house.

Another priority is getting -- and keeping -- the house clean. I cringe at the word, as the house is a total dump right now. Working from home while taking care of my now almost 6 month old has resulted in a quite neglected house. I found a great 15-minute cleaning schedule on Pinterest, and I'm hoping it's the miracle I'm looking for! You can check it out at Organizing Made Fun. Starting it today, so I'll let you know how it goes next week.

And, just because I'm a proud momma and love showing off his royal cuteness, a family photo with E taken back in November (copyrighted!):


They really DO grow up fast! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...