Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

First Blog Award! :)

Thanks to the lovely Brianna, I have my first blog award!! Thanks SO much, chica -- it means a lot.


Looks like there are a few rules:
  • Thank the person who gave it to you
  • Share seven things about you
  • Pass the award along (15 people Max)
  • Contact the people you passed it to
Simple enough ... I think! Seven things, huh? Well, okay, here goes...
  1. I love music, all kinds. I could listen to music 24 hours a day -- helps me think, helps me relax, helps me energize.
  2. Hate moths. They scare the crap out of me! And roaches, too. *shiver*
  3. I was born, raised and am still here in Texas. But, I'd move to Colorado in a heart beat! Just need to convince the hubby first...
  4. I LOVE cheese. Well, not all cheese, just cheddar. And jack. And sometimes swiss.
  5. I have to sleep on the side of the bed farthest from windows and doors. And when J's out of town? I have to leave all the lights on. And by all, I mean every. Single. One.
  6. I could live in Barnes & Noble. And Target. *sigh* And Chick-fil-a!
  7. I was composting before composting was "cool". {Is "cool" the right word? Probably not...}
Okay, time to pass this on! I'll follow in Brianna's footsteps and award seven awesome bloggers:

Lindsey @ Better After
Amanda @ Casa Brasi

Love these blogs, so check them out!

10 comments:

Anna Margaret said...

So nice to meet you and your lovely Blog!
Congratulations on your very first Blog Award!

I just thought i`d stop by to say
"Hello:)"

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks for the honors! And I heart cheese too!

Katie said...

Thanks so much, Anna! :) And, you're very welcome, Lindsey!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the award, Katie!!

Bridget said...

hey girl! thanks a bunch!

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for sharing your award with us...feel honored!
Hope you are having a great week!
Wendy

Katie said...

You are SO welcome, ladies!! :)

Alely said...

awwww...your blog is so cute! love it! congrats on the award. i know you must be thrilled. i am now your newest follower. glad to meet you!

Katie said...

Thank you, Alely! :)

Jess said...

Don't worry, my sister is deathly afraid of moths too :) And I am the same way about the bed and leaving the lights on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...