Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's About Time...

We finally started on the baby room. It's a small start, but at least I got a few paint samples on the wall! :)


I think I'm liking the last two, but will wait until we get the bedding this weekend to officially pick one. Our next project will be doing board & batten on the walls. I first fell in love with it when I saw this photo at Restoration Hardware:


Since, I've seen numerous tutorials floating around blog land, so I'm hoping it won't be too hard to do. While I've bookmarked several of the tutorials I've seen, please let me know if you have one too ~ I'd love to check it out!

3 comments:

the southern hostess said...

Exciting! Choosing a paint colors is so hard.

Debbiedoos said...

How exciting Katie. Hey a tub sounds good right about now, thanks for that thought, I am heading for some bubbles now. XO

Beth said...

The first and the third are my favorites. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...