Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

WIWW: Vacation Edition

Linking up to Lindsey's WIWW, a few days late. But, I have a good excuse! We took a break from the Texas heat and spent a few days in breezy northern California. So, this is kind of a "vacation edition" -- but don't judge my outfits too much, we spent most of the time driving and hiking. Oh, and you'll get to see my face in some of these. Not a huge deal, I guess, though it does make me feel a bit "exposed". Be nice, okay? :)

Wednesday
didn't wear this to work, but did change as soon as I got home. comfy!

tee ~ old softball team
navy sweats ~ Kohls

Thursday
casual day at the office

dress ~ Target
necklace ~ Tiffany
grey leggings ~ Vera for Kohls
grey flats ~ Aeropostale

Friday
San Francisco!

sunglasses ~ Coach Outlet
white top ~ American Eagle
grey sweater ~ Nordstrom
scarf ~ Kohls
Joe's Jeans ~ Anthropologie
silver flops ~ Old Navy
leather bag ~ Michael Kors Outlet

Saturday
driving north along the Cali coast

same Coach glasses
same Nordstrom sweater
necklace ~ Tiffany
pink cami ~ Old Navy
Paige jeans ~ Nordstrom Rack

Sunday
more driving & exploring

coral tank ~ Target
black hoodie ~ Target
same Paige jeans
same silver flops

then changed to go hiking...

same Target tank
same Paige jeans
yellow fleece jacket ~ Cabela's
hiking shoes ~ Columbia Outlet
hiking stick courtesy of the forest :)

Monday
fishing on the Klamath River ... right after my trout jumped loose!

sunglasses ~ flyfishing shop in Colorado
white tee ~ old 5k shirt
black water-proof pullover ~ Old Navy
jeans ~ Buckle
waders (boots) provided by the guide

Not too long after this photo, I dropped our camera in the river {insert sad face}. After 20 minutes of searching, I finally found it, wedged in the rocks under the water. While the camera's a goner, I was soo relieved to find that the memory card survived. Not sure when I'll get around to getting a new camera, so WIWW and my Moxi challenge is on hold for a bit. As well as most other postings requiring photos, I guess. I'm thinking some linky parties and wishlists in the mean time? :)

11 comments:

nest of posies said...

what an awesome vacay!

your outfits are darling & looks like you were having an awesome time.

i so want to do that leggings & longer top look. too scared with my big booty. ;)

happy weekend.
kellie

teresa-bug said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the words of encouragement! So sorry to hear about your camera...that stinks.

Katie said...

Thanks gals! And Kellie, give it a shot. I actually find it to be quite comfy AND flattering! :)

Keshet said...

Cute outfits! Love the gray sweater!

Katie said...

Thanks Keshka! :)

Miles Of Style said...

you're so pretty! the pics were well worth the suspense!
love ur target dress and nordstorm sweater!

stopping by via aspiring kennedy.

xo, persis.

Erin @ Frundy said...

Katie, love your style as usual! Good luck with your diet. I did WW after I had Jaxon and had great success, so I'm sure you'll do fine, although I think you look great anyway!! I know how it is though, we all just want to lose that extra 10 lbs. :)

Myrna said...

HI Katie! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, because it led me back to YOUR darling blog!! I perused thru it a bit~you've got fabulous ideas and wonderful projects..you're making your home so beautiful!!
And I love you WIWW!! Great outfit ideas!! I personally love and am inspired by Tracy Porter~have you heard of her? Just google her and it'll lead you to her website.
Hope you had a great time in Nor Cal..you were in my neck of the woods. Too bad about your camera..here's to hoping for a new one, soon!
I'll be back again soon!
Blessings!
Myrna

Katie said...

Wow, thanks Persis!!

And thanks Erin, so far it's going well, though it's hard to resist the usual temptations! Will love to hear your progress as well!

And Myrna, thanks so much for visiting! I will definitely be looking up Tracy Porter. We did have such a great time in Cali ~ you live in such a beautiful place!! :)

t said...

Nice Friday outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Debbiedoos said...

Cute outfits...I love the dress from Target!!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...