Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Small Spaces

I was sitting in my bedroom closet the other day, and I noticed that -- aside from the colors of my clothes -- it was actually quite boring. At some point I want to paint. But I just can't fathom taking everything out of there. So, I thought I would make a little wall art instead.



I found a blank canvas and some old magazines, and thought a "fashion collage" might be kind of cool. And the clipping of photos? Very therapeutic after a long day of work!



Still some work to be done, but it's almost there. I'm digging through the hall closets this weekend to see if I can find an old frame to finish it off. Perhaps it will help provide a little inspiration to my morning routine ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...