Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just Jammin'

So a friend of mine invited me to an online Jamberry party. I had no idea I was getting sucked into a world of nail cuteness! I have extremely short nails (umm, maybe I'm a nail biter...) so I don't even bother to paint them anymore. But these nail wraps? Last way longer, and you can't even think about biting your nails with them on (could I finally be cured?!). With soo many prints & patterns to choose from, the possibilities are endless!



{Sorry, there's just no cute way of photographing your own hand, ha!} Mine lasted for about eight days before the tips started peeling. My friend said they last longer and are even cuter on toes. One thing I wasn't told ~ and it's probably not advertised ~ is that if you do have short nails, you can actually make your sheet of Jams go even further by cutting each row in half. Hard to picture but if you've worn them before then you probably know what I'm talking about. Just a way to get more bang for your buck!

And no, I wasn't given any incentive for this post ~ I paid for these myself and just love how polished it made me feel no matter what I was wearing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...