Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WIWW: Preggo Edition

Got caught up in work meetings, a doctor's appointment and a 3-hour baby class yesterday, so posting a day late. Oops! At least this past week was {semi} cuter than last week. Since I have the memory of a goldfish right now, I forgot to take pictures on a few days. Ohwell, I'm sure they weren't that great anyway!

And I've given up on shopping for maternity clothes. So, most of the new stuff I've bought are just regular clothes in a bigger size or stretchy material ~ just 6 weeks to go! :)

work meetings

black dress ~ Target (new)
grey cardi ~ Target (new)
necklace ~ Tiffany
sunglasses ~ Coach Outlet
old black flops ~ Kohl's, I think

working from home / cleaning

green maternity top ~ borrowed
maternity jeans ~ Motherhood Maternity

baby shower!

blue dress ~ Target (new)
same grey Target cardi
earrings ~ Kohl's

working from home / errands

black tank ~ Target
old white hoodie ~ Target
green maternity cargos ~ Motherhood Maternity
silver flops ~ Old Navy

date night

black maternity tee ~ borrowed
same maternity jeans
silver ring flops ~ Target (new)


Linking up to:

pleated poppy

10 comments:

Christy @ Pull It Together, Mama said...

In what section did you find those Target dresses? I need them!

Katie said...

I actually found them in the junior section! I think they're on sale now, too :)

Lisa Fergus said...

LOVE your bump! You look amazing! super love that first dress! xo

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Holli said...

Your Target dresses are super cute!

Bridget said...

looove those target dresses!! you look great!

Katie said...

Thanks gals! :)

Vasu said...

wow....lovely outfits....all of them are so pretty


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Adorable, simply adorable. I wore regular large sizes too for my second pregnancy. I wish I would have done it for my first, because the first time around, I sure was big and frumpy~ You look so cute~

Ruby Girl said...

very cute! you look lovely! congrats on the babe! hope it's a smooth process :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

DeniseAngela said...

great looks..I adore maxi dresses...thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...